Positively break free from all that has you worried
Alena Chapman who is an author, speaker, coach, and entrepreneur & who has dedicated her life to helping others discover their true desires and create happy, fulfilling lives joins Enterprise Radio.
- People call you a Soul Nurturer, can you tell us a little bit about that?
- Your company works with both men and women but you have a special place in your heart for women who are trying to take a new start. Why is that a major focus?
- Tell us more about Savvy Sisterhood? Where can people learn more about it?
- You are also a radio host! Tell us about the show and if you could interview anyone from present to the past, who would it be and what are a few questions you would ask them?
- What is one thing our listeners a can do to take immediate action in their career, personal life etc
- Relationships are wonderful but can be difficult. Can you name tips on how we can all improve our communication?
- How does one know if they are truly in a rut? or as you would call it – in a prison?
Alena Chapman is an author, speaker, coach, and entrepreneur. She has dedicated her life to helping others discover their true desires and create happy, fulfilling lives. Alena has studied self-improvement for over 10 years. During this journey she has developed a strong understanding of why people stay stuck in lives they do not want to live. She has instructed at Right Relations Family Enrichment, teaching the same skills she shares in her new book, You Can’t Escape From A Prison If You Don’t Know You’re In One.
Through book writing, compiling her weekly email newsletters, and conducting on-line group coaching sessions, Alena joyfully pursues her passion of leading people to new lives in which they experience their highest levels of happiness, confidence, strength, and purpose.
People also listened to this: The Hard Break: The Case for 24/6 Lifestyle