DiaperHero, helping parents track their baby’s milk intake and health through diaper changes
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Richard Weston discuss the following:
- Describe the DiaperHero app and how you came up with the concept?
- How does the app work?
- Why is it so important to monitor the health of the baby through diaper changes?
- Talk to us about the social component of the app and why that was created, and are there any other additional features?
- What is your advice to entrepreneurs who are looking to launch a new app? Are there any key takeaways you can provide?
- Has there been any learning lessons for you along the way or things you would have done differently in starting DiaperHero?
- You currently have a contest going on. Tell us about that.
- What are the current platforms DiaperHero is available on, and how much does DiaperHero cost to download?
Richard Weston founded LactaMed in 2012 to help new parents. Richard has a background in Medical devices, non-profit management and is an inventor and entrepreneur with over 10 patents issued. Richard Worked for over 20 years for Medela a manufacturer of breastpumps and left as president of its medical device division. Richard founded BlueSky Medical group that was the second entrant into the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy area. Richard founded a non-profit the International Myotonic Dystrophy Organization to help with a genetic condition that his son Christopher had. He served on several non-profit boards.