Empowering men to become successful people of significance, integrity, and character
Eliakim Thorpe; Author, Speaker, Thought-Leader, Entrepreneur, Business Consultant, and Life Architect again joins Enterprise Radio. He is promoting the message of empowering men to become successful people of significance, integrity, and character.
- What prompted you to write the book “Transforming a Life of Struggle into One of F.O.R.T.U.N.E.”?
- Why did you write this book specifically geared towards men?
- Throughout the message of book, you transparently talk about your struggles and how you were able to discover 7 characteristics (F.O.R.T.U.N.E.) that helped shape who you are today. What are these 7 characteristics you discovered that you live by? & Why do you believe these are important attributes to have?
- In the book, you highlight the importance of men being great and significant versus just pursuing success. Why do you believe men should strive to be great and significant?
- What is your hope or vision for people who read this book?
Do you want to know specific formulas to turn struggle into success? Are you an individual who has been successful but feels there is something greater you must accomplish? In my new book, Transforming a Life of Struggle into One of F.O.R.T.U.N.E., I reveal my insights into becoming a man of significance.
A recent press release states: “Eliakim Thorpe’s message empowers and enlightens men from all walks of life, especially at-risk youth who are struggling to find their purpose, develop character, and enhance their lives spiritually. Mr. Thorpe is an author, speaker, thought leader, entrepreneur, business consultant, and life architect.”
In addition, Eliakim is President and Co-Founder of “Let’s Talk About It,” an organization which serves neglected and abused youth, and is a Foundation Director of “Someday Challenge,” whose objective is to create a better world through passionate living and heartfelt giving.