Andrew Dafoe, Founder and CEO at TraduccioNOLA, which provides comprehensive translation and interpretation services throughout the Gulf South joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrew Dafoe discuss the following:
- Which industries does TraduccioNOLA specialize in?
- What’s the difference between interpretation and translation?
- What are the different types of services that TraduccioNOLA offers?
- How many languages does TraduccioNOLA offer?
- What’s the most rewarding or challenging thing about this industry?
After receiving his B.A. from Tulane University in Psychology and Spanish, Mr. Dafoe received his certificate in Healthcare and Legal Translation and Interpreting from Loyola University New Orleans and became one of the first of 10 Louisiana Supreme Court Certified Spanish Interpreters.
Dafoe is also a Certified Healthcare InterpreterTM. He has worked to provide direct interpreting and translation to medical providers and consumers throughout the region, but his passion for language access was too great to limit himself to only freelance work.
In 2014, after recognizing the need for high-quality language services, he founded TraduccioNOLA which has been steadily growing since. They now offer comprehensive language services in more than 100 languages to both public and private clients throughout the gulf coast.
People also listened to this: How Whetstone Can Get Teachers Better Faster