Dealing with Burned Out Bosses, Cavalier Coworkers, and Backstabbing Employees
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Vicky Oliver discuss the following:
- What are the signs that your boss is burned out?
- How can you look good while not making your burned out boss look bad?
- Your burned out boss makes a bad mentor. What do you do?
- Is it possible to step up too much to cover for a burned out boss? What are some of the warning signs that you should take a step back?
- Should you ever discuss the fact that your boss is burned out with anyone on staff.
- Is there any way to step into the vacuum your burned out boss leaves?
Vicky Oliver is a leading career development expert and the multi-bestselling author of five books, including Bad Bosses, Crazy Coworkers & Other Office Idiots (Sourcebooks, 2008), 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions (Sourcebooks 2005), named in the top 10 list of “Best Books for HR Interview Prep,” and 301 Smart Answers to Tough Business Etiquette Questions (Skyhorse 2010). She is a sought-after speaker and seminar presenter and a popular media source, having made over 901 appearances in broadcast, print and online outlets. For more information, visit vickyoliver.com.
People also listened to this: Why Our Old Approach to College is Putting a New Generation at Risk