Cybersecurity and Small to Medium Business with Danny Pehar
Danny Pehar, bestselling author, cyber security expert and President of Cyber Insurance Education again joins Enterprise Radio to talk about Cyber security, cyber crime and small business.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Cyber Security Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Danny Pehar discuss the following:
- What constitutes a cybercrime or cyber breach?
- In that equation that you listed, what are some vulnerabilities organizations can look out for?
- Going back to your equation, you also talked about a target. What are hackers targeting more this year than before?
- What can businesses do to protect themselves?
- Final thoughts on cyber security, cyber crime and businesses.
With more than 15 years experience in the cyber security industry, Danny Pehar is the President & Co-Founder of Cyber Insurance Education and has developed multimillion-dollar cyber security projects across North America.
Danny is a bestselling author and uses his own Executive Security Storytelling formula to successfully educate organizations on the fascinating world of cyber security and cyber insurance. He’s also built an engaged television audience through his regular appearances on the Global Morning Show.
Danny has spoken on the topic of cyber security and cyber insurance throughout various industries and has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Cyber Insurance Education brings together more than 85 years of cyber expertise.
Working with the insurance industry, Cyber Insurance Education helps brokers and agents generate revenue and better protect their clients by providing the best, step-by-step certified cyber insurance training.
People also listened to this: The Biggest Cyber Threat and Security Trend to SMBs