How blockchain technology will influence and enhance the billion-dollar sharing economy
Tim Bos, Co-Founder and CEO of ShareRing, an on-demand, two-sided marketplace that brings together sharing services with avid, share economy users who can securely access, connect and pay for these services anywhere in the world joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tim Bos discuss the following:
- What is ShareRing? Tell us a bit about the team and the team set up.
- Why did you start the company/ what problems is ShareRing solving with its utilisation of blockchain technology?
- What role will blockchain technology play in business more broadly? What industries in particular do you see it taking off in?
- What are some misconceptions about blockchain technology and what would you say to educate the market on these misconceptions?
- Will blockchain technology become mainstream?
- For businesses looking to learn more about how opportunistic blockchain technology is, where do you recommend they start? Any tips?
Tim Bos is an experienced blockchain engineer and entrepreneur who has founded several sharing services, including global car-sharing platform Keaz, which has offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and the USA. In an earlier life, he was an Associate Director at Barclays Capital, Program Manager at Avanade (a Microsoft and Accenture JV) and Project Manager at GE Capital.
People also listened to this: Cybersecurity and Small to Medium Business with Danny Pehar