Creative Competency: Why to Make It Everyone’s Priority for Your Business
Natalie Nixon, the President of Figure 8 Thinking, a consulting firm that emboldens organizations to apply creativity for transformative business results joins Enterprise Radio. Her new book is “The Creativity Leap: Unleash Curiosity, Improvisation, and Intuition at Work”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Natalie Nixon discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write The Creativity Leap?
- How do you define creativity?
- Why do you say that: 1) these are days designed for creativity 2) creativity is the engine for innovation & 3) creativity is a productivity play?
- What’s your response to people who say they’re not creative?
- How can people become more creative?
- Why should businesses care about creativity? What’s the business imperative/business ROI for creativity?
Natalie Nixon is President of Figure 8 Thinking, a consulting firm that emboldens organizations to apply creativity for transformative business results. A global speaker and regular contributor to Inc. on creativity and the future of work, she is also the editor of Strategic Design Thinking: Innovation in Products, Services, Experiences, and Beyond. She holds a PhD in Design Management from the University of Westminster in London and a BA in Anthropology and Africana Studies from Vassar College, and lives in her hometown of Philadelphia. Her new book is The Creativity Leap: Unleash Curiosity, Improvisation, and Intuition at Work (Berrett-Koehler; June 2020).
People also listened to this: Our Lonely COVID World: How Brands like Google, Twitch, and Sephora Are Filling the Void