Creating a secure independent communications network anytime, anywhere
Sheryar Wahid, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chief Technical Officer of Agile, formerly Agile Interoperable Solutions, a leading interoperable communications solutions provider joins Enterprise Radio. Mr. Wahid has more than twenty five years of experience in technology, finance, project management and telecommunications.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sheryar Wahid discuss the following:
- What are the general communications challenges these first responders are face and what does your technology do to solve their issues?
- Can you provide a few generic examples and then a couple of real word ones as well?
- How do you forecast the flow of your industry (in communications and security) and what has your company done/is doing to stay ahead of the game?
- What makes your company different and unique to your competitors? How is AGILE planning to disrupt the industry of communications and security?
- With over 25 years of experience in your industry, what is your advice for the new generation and entrepreneurs? Specifically, what advice can you give to emerging businesses to help them be successful?
Sheryar Wahid has more than 25 years of experience in technology, finance, project management and telecommunications. Wahid’s career began at Ernst & Young conducting electronic audits of banks and financial institutions and conducting Y2K-related work. Since 2000, Wahid has worked in the communications sector engineering a number of VOIP and mobile solutions for remote, international, and emergency communications.
People also listened to this: Creative Competency: Why to Make It Everyone’s Priority for Your Business