Our Lonely COVID World: How Brands like Google, Twitch, and Sephora Are Filling the Void
Carrie Melissa Jones, the Founder of Gather Community Consulting and the former COO and founding partner of CMX joins Enterprise Radio. She is the co-author of the new book: Building Brand Communities: How Organizations Succeed by Creating Belonging.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Carrie Melissa Jones discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book now?
- Why are the ideas from this book more important and urgent now than ever before?
- How did you discover the power of online community building?
- Is there a wrong or right way to build an online community?
- What do most brands get wrong about building belonging?
- What does online community building have that offline doesn’t and vice versa?
- If you have not built a community before, where can you start?
Carrie Melissa Jones is the founder of Gather Community Consulting and the former COO and founding partner of CMX. Her work has helped build communities with Google, Patreon, the American Medical Association, Coursera, and DoSomething.org. In 2016, Salesforce named her one of three experts to follow in community management. She is the co-author of the new book: Building Brand Communities: How Organizations Succeed by Creating Belonging.
People also listened to this: Mom to Millionaire: Finding the Path to Financial Peace