Choosing A Payments Company
Kathy Adams, President of Smart Merchants. Smart Merchants is a full-service payment technology company based in Seattle, Washington joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kathy Adams discuss the following:
- What is a payments technology company?
- How did you enter the industry?
- Why did you start Smart Merchants?
- How do you determine what software or product is right for a particular merchant?
- With so many competitors in your industry, what do you offer that is different?
- What is the biggest mistake a business owner can make when choosing a payments technology company?
- Do you have any advice for business owners?
Smart Merchants is a credit card processing company providing point of sale systems, merchant loans, consumer finance and marketing products for its merchants. Priding itself on superior service and rates that are typically 35% less than the nearest competition, Smart Merchants is the Processor Merchants trust most.
People also listened to this: Get high quality IT experts working remotely at a fraction of the usual cost