Sharon Koifman, President at DistantJob, a remote placement agency that helps its clients hire better people, faster, by tapping into the remote economy joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sharon Koifman discuss the following:
- What are the similarities between running a remote company and commanding the enterprise?
- So how, and why, did you start DistantJob?
- What’s the remote economy all about? How can entrepreneurs and their businesses tap into it?
- So how does DistantJob’s remote placement strategy differ from outsourcing?
- A lot of big names like Yahoo or IBM have scaled back their remote work initiatives. What are they missing?
- What would you tell our listeners to focus on, when building their remote company?
Sharon Koifman believes every company, from the biggest enterprise to the newly-launched garage startup, should have access to world’s top talent. That’s why he used over 10 years of experience in tech industry recruitment & HR to create DistantJob. His unique recruitment model allows DistantJob’s clients to get high quality IT experts working remotely at a fraction of the usual cost – with no red tape and within two weeks.
People also listened to this: Manage your Time and Email with Outlook!