Meet Amber, the future of personal data storage
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Pantas Sutardja discuss the following:
- You are a successful entrepreneur and have been a part of successful companies in the past, what have you learned along the way?
- What advice would you give a young entrepreneur trying to enter the competitive storage space?
- To what do you attribute your success?
- How did you get your idea/concept for Amber? What inspired you to start a business in the storage space?
- What is Amber’s competitive edge? How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
Dr. Pantas Sutardja, founder and CEO of Latticework, has had a storied tech career. Growing up in Singapore, he became fasP\cinated with electronics at the age of 13 and would go on to study at UC Berkeley before landing at IBM Almaden Research Center. After developing the company¹s first CMOS read channel chip, Dr. Sutardja and his brother would team up to create Marvell Technology Group Limited, turning a startup into a publicly traded company that quickly established itself as a global storage leader.
In addition to his ongoing professional success, Dr. Sutardja is actively involved in giving back to the community. He established the Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology at UC Berkeley, an academic center that equips engineers and scientists with the skills to innovate, productize, and commercialize technology in the global economy. Additionally, Dr. Sutardja and his wife have founded a private foundation to channel their philanthropic work with an initial focus on education and medical fields.
People also listened to this: Get high quality IT experts working remotely at a fraction of the usual cost