Chandra Gupta of WorldEscape Discusses the Business of Vacations
Chandra Gupta, Director of a short-term rental site, WorldEscape.com that is designed for anyone who is tired of costly hotels, extra expenses, high-priced mini-bars and inflexible check-in and check-out times joins Enterprise Radio. WorldEscape offers short-term vacation rentals, home-away-from-home accommodations with good, old- fashioned value.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chandra Gupta discuss the following:
- When did you join WorldEscape, and how has it grown since then?
- How many properties in how many cities does WorldEscape currently offer it’s customers?
- How is the WorldEscape business model different from that of it’s competitors like Airbnb?
- How does this business model allow you to better serve your customers, and ultimately remain successful?
- What plans does WorldEscape have for the future?
Chandra Gupta joined the WorldEcape team in 2005 in order to launch its operation in New Delhi (DelhiEscape) and was later transferred to establish the company’s operation in New York, where she is based today.
As Director, Chandra oversees WorldEscape’s Sales, HR and Networking. WorldEscape is designed for anyone who is tired of costly hotels, extra expenses, high-priced mini-bars and inflexible check-in and check-out times.
WorldEscape offers short-term vacation rentals, home-away-from-home accommodation with good, old- fashioned value. Whether travelers need a room, an apartment or an entire house, WorldEscape can help them find the perfect Vacation Rental for their needs. WorldEscape’s listings are made by friendly and responsive hosts who have room to spare.
The WorldEscape team handles all the details to ensure that their customers have a positive and unforgettable experience. To learn more about how it works visit www.worldescape.com.