Benefits of transitioning to a concierge model
Dr. Jeffrey H. Graf, M.D., a top-ranked physician and cardiologist providing compassionate, state-of-the-art care for men and women in and around New York City joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Jeffrey H. Graf discuss the following:
- Why don’t’ you start by telling us about how you
became a physician and a specialist in cardiology?
- What made you decide to transition to a concierge model? How did you see it benefiting you as a physician and your patients?
- What do you see as the key benefits to Members of the Graf CCPHP concierge program?
- How have your patients reacted to the change? How do you find
that this model contributes to helping patients seek optimal health?
- What would your best advice be for other doctors who are considering transitioning to a concierge model?
Jeffrey H. Graf, M.D. is a top-ranked internist and cardiologist providing compassionate, state-of-the-art care for men and women who live in and around New York City. At his Manhattan practice, Dr. Graf offers an array of services for the prevention, detection, and treatment of diseases and illnesses.
Dr. Graf earned his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. He completed his Residency in Internal Medicine and Fellowship in Cardiology at The Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center. He is certified by the American Board in both Internal Medicine and Cardiology and is a Physician on staff at The Mount Sinai Hospital and the Icahn School of Medicine. Dr. Graf has been in practice for over 30 years and continues to provide patient-centered care, tailored to the needs of each of his patients.
Dr. Graf was elected to both Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha. He has been designated as one of the Castle Connolly Top Doctors®.
People also listened to this: Navigating the Impossible: How to Turn We Could Never Do That into What is Next?