Becoming the Voice of the Enterprise Customer
Arjun Chopra, Partner at Floodgate a seed-stage venture capital firm that focuses on early stage investments in technology companies joins Enterprise Radio.
- How did you get to where you are at today?
- What experiences in your past have helped you be a successful investor?
- What are areas of interest for you? What are you currently investing in?
- How do you learn about new startups and innovations in the enterprise space?
- How do you work with startups?
- What are the 3 most critical things you need to have to be successful as an enterprise entrepreneur?
- What mistakes have you seen startups make when they try and pitch their enterprise idea to Floodgate?
- What advice would you give startups trying to pitch to Floodgate?
Arjun Chopra leads cloud and enterprise investments at Floodgate. In addition to being an accomplished seed-stage VC, Arjun is a coder and inventor, as well as a former SaaS CTO, so he has a singular perspective on the 10+ year future of all things “cloud” – including enterprise AI, blockchain, security and of course enterprise tech buzzwords like kubernetes, serverless, DevOps and digital transformation.
People also listened to this: Humachine: It’s Not in the Dictionary. But It Will Soon Transform Our Lives