The Best Financial Tips For Entrepreneurs
David Flores Wilson CFP®, CFA, CDFA®, the founder of NYC-based Planning to Wealth, a financial planning blog that is a source for top financial topics and life planning considerations joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest David Flores Wilson discuss the following:
- How do you help entrepreneurs?
- How are business owners different when it comes to how they approach their financial planning?
- What is, in your opinion, the biggest financial mistake an entrepreneur can make?
- What are some of the current financial opportunities for business owners now?
- With the possibility of a potential recession in 2020, would you encourage entrepreneurs to take any precautions when it comes to launching a business? Why or why not?
Named to the Top 100 Financial Advisors of 2019, David is a Senior Wealth Manager and Financial Planner at Watts Capital in New York City. He advises and coaches business owners and professionals on a broad spectrum of financial matters as they make progress towards their goals and dreams.
Prior to joining Watts Capital Partners, David was a Vice President in the Fixed Income Division at Barclays Capital. He received a BS from the University of California, Berkeley and holds the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA®), Certified College Financial Consultant (CCFC), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designations.
David received the IMCA Alternative Investments Certificate and completed the Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) certificate program from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
People also listened to this: Becoming the Voice of the Enterprise Customer