Be the Ultimate Assistant with Bonnie Low-Kramen
Bonnie Low-Kramen, a workplace and career coach & author of “Be the Ultimate Assistant” joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how she built a business from her experience as a personal assistant to Oscar winner Olympia Dukakis.
- How did you transition from being the executive assistant to Olympia Dukakis to writing a book, speaking around the world and coaching businesses?
- What are three lessons you have learned as an entrepreneur that you can share with others who are thinking of starting a business?
- What has been the most challenging aspect of starting your own brand and what would you do differently?
- How has the workplace changed in the last few years?
- Your work is dedicated to helping assistants with your workshops and one-on-one coaching. What are the top 3 challenges for those that you coach or speak to?
Bonnie Low-Kramen’s is one of the most respected advisers in the administrative profession. The author of the bestselling book, Be the Ultimate Assistant, she is known for her passionate commitment to professional assistants and leaders, and to effecting positive change in the global workplace. She is an international speaker, teacher, and corporate trainer.
A New Jersey native with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University, she worked as the Personal Assistant to Oscar winner Olympia Dukakis for 25 years. More information can be found on BonnieLowKramen.com.