Did the economic crisis end or are we still in the middle of it?
Jim Mosquera, a Principal at Sentinel Consulting, a business restructuring and capital acquisition firm catering to small and mid-sized business and the author of the book Escaping OZ, Navigating the Crisis and is here today to discuss the current status of the economy joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jim Mosquera discuss the following:
- Your book looks like it would be an interesting read, why is it important for people to read this book?
- What is the greatest problem facing our economy?
- If you would, discuss how your book “Escaping OZ, Navigating the Crisis ” is structured for the reader.
- What is the most important thing about a market?
- The book is not solely about economic and financial topics and you have a chapter on the government. Tell us more about that chapter.
Jim Mosquera has degrees in Industrial Engineering with a Master’s emphasis in Operations Research. His collegiate research involved the computer simulation of real-world systems such as vehicular traffic flows and surgical scheduling environments.
After college, he worked in the field of voice and data communications with responsibilities in engineering, sales support, training delivery and product development. In 2004, Mr. Mosquera was issued a patent for a business application that provided labor quotation for the installation of telecommunications projects. Mr. Mosquera has also developed software for commodity futures and options trading.
He is a Principal at Sentinel Consulting, a business restructuring and capital acquisition firm. He also operates the economic and financial web site called The Sentinel. He contributes financial and economic articles to various publications.
Mr. Mosquera is the author of two books, E$caping Oz: Protecting your wealth during the financial crisis and the recently published E$caping Oz: Navigating the crisis. Read more at www.EscapingOz.com.