Demystifying SEO with Trenton Erker
Trenton Erker, Director of SEO at Clarity Online SEO that uses research and data driven decisions to make certain you beat your competition on Google and win in business joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Trenton Erker discuss the following:
- Is SEO the same for every website?
- How long does SEO take to work?
- What’s the typical price of SEO?
- Can you pay to show up in Google?
- If you had only one tip to give any business owner about SEO, what would it be?
Trenton Erker worked as a service writer in a diesel truck repair shop while moonlighting as a web developer. After five years of building websites for free and learning SEO, he left the shop to work in SEO. For two years he worked for a large Marketing Corporation working for GM, Nissan, and Lexus. During those two years he also freelanced SEO, Google Ads, and website development. He now directs the SEO strategy for the clients of Clarity Online SEO.
People also listened to this: Life is Easy. We Make it Hard.