Sam Stein, the co-founder and CEO of the Great American Turkey Company, which is on a mission to help people eat healthier by making turkey America’s next big protein joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sam Stein discuss the following:
- What inspired you and your co-founders to create this new brand of turkey products?
- Why do you think consumers will embrace this new brand?
- What are the biggest challenges your brand faces?
- Tell me about your new announcement with Publix in the southeast and your launch strategy in key markets.
- What are your top three goals for this brand for 2020?
As Chief Executive Officer at The Great American Turkey Co., Sam brings the operational experience necessary to scale and professionalize the business as the company expands its retail and food service distribution nationwide. Sam is involved in all aspects of the business, spanning from sales and marketing to manufacturing, Research and Development and logistics.
Sam was previously an investment professional with RedBird Capital Partners and the Virgin Group, the family investment office of Sir Richard Branson. As an investor, Sam was involved in all aspects of diligence for new and existing investment opportunities at RedBird and Virgin, with primary areas of focus on industry sub-sectors including: consumer, airlines, software and technology, hospitality, and health and wellness.
Prior to the Virgin Group, Sam was an investment banker at Citigroup where he advised clients across a variety of industries, primarily on mergers and acquisitions.
He earned his undergraduate degree with an A.B. in Government from Harvard University.
People also listened to this: To Lead Innovation, Learn to Embrace Risk