A healthy way of creating a business as a single mum
Doris Schachenhofer, a social worker who worked with children, homeless people, delinquent teenagers and prisoners transitioning back into
the real world. Today she is an Access Consciousness facilitator and travels the world encouraging people to empower different areas of their lives and joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Doris Schachenhofer discuss the following:
- What is your business and when did you start it?
- When did you and your husband break up and what impact did this have on you and your business?
- How did you balance single parenting with owning a business?
- What advice do you have for single moms who are also business
- Any tips for aspiring entrepreneurs?
After completing her social work studies in Vienna, Doris Schachenhofer worked with children, homeless people, delinquent teenagers and prisoners transitioning back into the real world. In 2014 she became an Access Consciousness facilitator and has travelled the world since supporting people to be more of themselves. The classes she delivers in both live and
online settings include: Being You, Right Voice for You, Conscious
Parents, Conscious Kids and Joy of Business.
People also listened to this: Driving the growth and competitiveness of Toronto’s financial services industry