A few areas of SEO for businesses to focus on
Matt Erickson, Director of Marketing at National Positions, a full-service digital marketing agency in Westlake Village, California joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Matt Erickson discuss the following:
- SEO is a big subject, if a business could only focus on a few areas of SEO, what should those be?
- So keeping with this subject of SEO and content how does voice technology factor into all this?
- So moving from SEO to the SEM side (search engine marketing) should brands be more focused on platforms like Google Ads or Alternatives like Facebook ads?
- Retargeting on Google and Facebook, when should brands or marketers be using this strategy?
- You mentioned teasing out the data. Why is the data so important when it comes to SEO and SEM?
Matt Erickson is the Director of Marketing for National Positions, a digital marketing agency in Westlake Village, CA. Erickson has his undergraduate in International Business and Marketing and an MBA from CSU Sacramento. His main areas of interest and expertise include marketing psychology, branding, and social media.
People also listened to this: When YOU are the Business: Entrepreneur Growth Strategies