5 Ways To Know If You’re Treating Your Business Like A Hobby
Jessica Zimmerman, Founder of Zimmerman Events, who helps creative entrepreneurs build a profitable, scalable business they are passionate about joins Enterprise Radio.
- Why is it so important to choose…is this a business or a hobby?
- What are some common mistakes people make in the first five years of their new floral business?
- How do you price yourself for profit, including design, setup and delivery fees?
- How do you create healthy boundaries with your prospects and with your existing clients?
- How do you keep your business and home life (truly) separate?
Jessica Zimmerman is a floral designer, business educator, and owner of Zimmerman Events out of Conway, Arkansas. Jessica’s wedding work has been featured in publications including Martha Stewart Weddings, People, and Southern Living. Jessica has helped hundreds of wedding professionals and creatives through her course, The Business Behind the Blooms, which shares her personal business journey and equips entrepreneurs to run profitable, balanced businesses.
People also listened to this: Preparing Your Team for Being Out of the Office