Preparing Your Team for Being Out of the Office
Kerry Wekelo, COO at Actualize Consulting, a financial services consulting firm joins Enterprise Radio. Kerry’s award-winning book and program entitled Culture Infusion help organizations create a thriving organizational culture.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kerry Wekelo discuss the following:
- How is Planning for Vacation an important part of creating a thriving organization?
- Many people try to “unplug” when they go on vacation. Is it feasible in today’s word?
- How do you actually unplug if you are a manager or in your case the Chief Operating Officer?
- Do you think it is possible to have a “planning for vacation” company-wide strategy?
- Have you seen positive outcomes within your company when these planning strategies are implemented?
Kerry Wekelo, MBA, is the Chief Operating Officer at Actualize Consulting, a financial services consulting firm, and Founder of Zendoway, a company that encourages holistic wellness. In her leadership, Kerry blends her experiences as an executive coach, consultant, award-winning author, mindfulness expert, and entrepreneur. Her book and program Culture Infusion: 9 Principles for Creating and Maintaining a Thriving Organizational Culture is the impetus behind Actualize Consulting being named a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine. Kerry has authored multiple children’s books, including her award-winning title If It Does Not Grow, Say No, and herZendoway Cubes received the Parents’ Picks Award. She has been featured on ABC, NBC, NPR, The New York Times, SHRM, Thrive Global, and Corporate Wellness Magazine.
People also listened to this: No Job Is Forever, Future-Proof Yourself