SilkRoll, a digital currency market place to exchange products online, starting with high-end women’s fashion
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Janet Wu and Erin Wold discuss the following:
- Where did the idea of SilkRoll come from? How Does It Work, and what are your big dreams?
- How do you plan to build a financially viable & scalable bartering business?
- Who are your competitors, and why do you think this is an opportunity to give up your careers for?
- The Sharing Economy, where are we at when it comes to fashion?
- What are you plans next in terms of funding the business to enable growth?
Janet Wu is born in China, grew up in the UK and was an investment banker for over 10 years, where she helped 50+ publicly listed companies raise over $30B in financing. She’s an avid traveler, part time investor, and a sustainability advocate.
Erin Wold is an operations and logistics genius and performance coach. She spent 5 years at a service logistics startup, RedCap, where she helped it to scale it nationwide as it’s Chief People Officer, she loves building awesome teams to work with.
People also listened to this: A New Era of Web Customization for Mobile Devices: Goshly and e-Commerce