Leading entrepreneur attorney, Tricia Meyer shares essential tips for starting a business
Tricia Meyer the Founder and Managing Attorney of Meyer Law which specializes in helping entrepreneurs and technology companies from startups to Fortune 500s with corporate, contracts, employment, intellectual property and fundraising matters joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Legal Corner.
- What is the first step entrepreneurs should take from a legal standpoint when starting their business?
- Are there any pitfalls to using online templates and cookie-cutter legal resources that entrepreneurs should be wary of?
- What are some of the mistakes that you’ve seen companies make over and over again?
- Do you have any tips for startups that are thinking about raising money?
- As a mom of five, what advice do you have for other women and moms that want to launch companies?
Tricia Meyer is founder + managing attorney of Meyer Law, a woman-owned, forward-thinking boutique law firm specializing in helping entrepreneurs and technology companies from startups to fortune 500’s with corporate, contracts, employment, intellectual property and fundraising matters.
Tricia has been named one of the Most Influential Female Lawyers in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business and has received several awards, including being named a Leading Lawyer in Computer + Technology Law, a Rising Star in Technology Transactions by Super Lawyers and Emerging Lawyer in Computer + Technology Law by Leading Lawyers, and recognized as one of the ten top technology lawyers.
As an entrepreneur and a lawyer, Meyer has a unique perspective and is a mentor at tech incubators and accelerators across the United States.
People also listened to this: The Harris Law Firm in Miami, serving the community by meeting the needs of individuals and businesses