August 3, 2016 at 7:40 pm / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 12:42 — 8.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
Michael Rubinstein, the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties, California again joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner Channel.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eLosAngeles (Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneurs).
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Michael Rubinstein discuss the following:
- You advertise yourself as fighting insurance company “chutzpah”. What exactly does that mean?
- Can you give us some examples of the sort of insurance company conduct you’re referring to?
- I’ve heard of surveillance videos and private investigators spying on accident victims. Does this really happen?
- Can insurance company representatives review clients’ social media posts?
- Can you give our listeners some parting pointers about dealing with insurance company chutzpah?
Michael Rubinstein is the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Prior to graduating Loyola Law School, Michael was ordained as a rabbi by a panel of prominent international rabbis. He uses his unique background as a rabbi and lawyer to help successfully represent his clients in a variety of personal injury matters.
You can learn more by visiting his website and reading his daily Tort Talk blog at www.rabbilawyer.com. Follow him on twitter at @rabbilawyer, Facebook at Rabbi Lawyer, and now on Instagram too! #Rabbilawyer.
Social Media Links: