June 19, 2017 at 7:54 pm / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:40 — 24.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
Dale Beaumont, Founder & CEO of BRiN and an award-winning technology entrepreneur, international speaker and author of 16 best-selling books again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to find a great advisor for your growing business.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dale Beaumont discuss the following:
- Why is it so important to have a business advisor?
- How does someone go about finding a business advisor?
- What are the typical problems with most business advisors?
- So why did you create BRiN and how does it work?
- How does BRiN know the answer to so many business questions?
- Why did you build a library of so many training videos?
- How can people start using BRiN and get instant help today?
Dale Beaumont is an Award-Winning Technology Entrepreneur, International Speaker & Author of 16 Best-Selling books.
Dale started his first business at 19 and has been building companies ever since. One of those companies is now a multimillion dollar enterprise, which has enabled Dale to become an Investor, Philanthropist, and to step foot in 70 countries.
Dale has been featured in Forbes Magazine, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, Gizmodo and GQ, just to name a few.
With a passion to give back, Dale’s goal is to help more than one million entrepreneurs around the world with BRiN, “The World’s First Business Advisor Powered by Artificial Intelligence”.
Available for free as a smartphone App, BRiN is now capable of providing personalised education and human-like support to every entrepreneur on the planet, all at the same time.
Social Media Links:
Facebook: https://facebook.com/dalebeaumont | https://www.facebook.com/BRiNdotai
Twitter: @Dale_Beaumont | @brindotai
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dalejbeaumont | https://www.instagram.com/brin.ai