Your Health is Your Wealth: How to Assess Your Employer’s Approach to Health
Meghan Fitzgerald, a Managing Partner at LetterOne Group, an international investment business where she runs the healthcare vertical for this fund and author of “Ascending Davos: A Career Journey from the Emergency Room to the Boardroom” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Meghan Fitzgerald discuss the following:
- How did you transition from the front lines of patient care into your current role?
- You conducted a research study on the health of executive women, what were some of your findings?
- What was the most difficult pivot in your career to date?
- How do we get more women into the corner office and executive roles?
- What advice do you have for women looking to climb the career ladder?
- How important has mentorship been for you as a female leader in the healthcare industry?
Meghan Fitzgerald is an academic, investor, board member and global healthcare operator and strategist. A former nurse, she is now a Managing Partner at LetterOne Group, an international investment business with $25 billion of capital under management, where she runs the healthcare vertical for this fund.
Meghan has worked in almost every sector of healthcare and is an expert speaker on topics from operations and strategy to policy and reform; and has a passion for seeing more women in executive leadership roles. Her study on the health of executive women in the Fortune 500 was featured in the Harvard Business Review. Her new book is Ascending Davos: A Career Journey from the Emergency Room to the Boardroom.
People also listened to this: 5 Steps to Successful Culture Change in the Workplace