How technology is helping companies navigate the pandemic
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Anthony DeLima discuss the following:
- How are companies using technology to stay ahead or become more proactive during this Pandemic?
- How can data make a difference (internal and external)?
- How can machine learning have an impact?
- How does the Cloud help mobilize fast?
- How is technology enabling a continues work from home model?
- How is technology reshaping healthcare?
- What are the implications of data privacy like GDPR, CCPA during this pandemic?
- How is this pandemic impacting how people connect and work?
Anthony (Tony) DeLima is NEORIS’ global CTO and leads the company’s USA operations.
Anthony has held leadership positions with powerhouse companies like Telefonica, KPMG, the Hackett Group. CITCO Fund services and others. He has extensive experience in Financial Services, CPG, and Manufacturing and historically fosters a company’s desire to strategically reposition themselves while leveraging “everything digital” as a key enabler.
He applies innovative thinking combined with disruptive technology solutions to ignite new customer experiences that empower hyper-personalized interactions across a company’s entire value chain.
His greatest focus has been on working with large enterprise clients to ignite disruption through the application of innovative capabilities such as, data analytics, intelligent process automation, Cloud-enablement, complex technical architectures and others to accelerate the creation of new business platforms and products, smart customer interactions and predictive risk management.
He has a bachelor’s degree in computer science and a master’s degree in information systems.
People also listened to this: Your Health is Your Wealth: How to Assess Your Employer’s Approach to Health