Ryan Peck, President of Care Ultima & Author In-Progress, revealing pro-tips on how to break out of your life’s complacency and finally accomplish more joins Enterprise Radio.
- What are the three ‘secret-tips’ you would give that have attributed towards your rapid success?
- You have a unique story on how a near-death experience has propelled you into living a new life. What advice would you give to someone not just overcoming their obstacles, but turning it into an advantage like you have?
- Your upcoming book is about breaking out of Life’s Complacency and achieving more with ones life. Can you explain in what ways the average person would benefit from reading your book?
- In your experience, what is the one thing that holds people back from success?
- What would you say to that one person listening to this interview who has always wanted to accomplish “something” for the longest time, but never made it a priority?
Ryan Peck is passionate about digital marketing and digital entrepreneurship. At Care Ultima he assists business leaders in creating strategic wellness-plans to make their business and workforce healthier and more productive by providing unique solutions.
Using strategies to getting in contact with Business Executives is something he enjoys and is really good at. For example, he’s coined the phrase “ZeroCentMarketing” which has put him in direct contact with over a dozen Fortune 500 Executives, all while costing him zero cents. His results have been featured on The Huffington Post, Buzzeed, ABC News, Fox News, NBC News, CBS News, and more. Through these same strategies he’s helped create a business partnership with Amazon for Care Ultima.
He’s dedicated to partnering with organizations and leaders to discover how to create customized amazing plans so their employees see them as a Hero. He also take pride in helping small business owners succeed with “ZeroCentMarketing”.
He is a two-time blood clot survivor and is an author in-progress. He will be launching his first book with helping people break out of life’s complacency.