How to protect yourself from cyber breaches
Dale Cooper, President of Xact Communications, a leading provider in business telecommunications & named one of the best entrepreneurial companies in America again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to protect yourself from cyber breaches.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dale Cooper discuss the following:
- How did Xact Communications first get started?
- What are some of the products the company delivers?
- In terms of cyber security, what are some tips you have for business owners these days that want to protect their business from cyber attacks.
- Yahoo just had one of the largest cyber attacks with several accounts being compromised. With these attacks becoming more prevalent, should we be doing business online.
- You just got named by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the best privately owned companies. Can you tell us how you got selected and what this award means to you?
- For those in a similar business, what are three pieces of advice as an entrepreneur that help make you successful?
- Xact caters to both small business solutions and enterprise solutions. What are some of the more niche services you offer small businesses?
Dale Cooper is Founder, President and CSO of Xact Communications & has 20+years in the telecom industry. Mr. Cooper oversees day-to-day operations and sales of Xact. Mr. Cooper is also responsible for managing partnerships and agreements with carriers and vendors.
Prior to founding Xact Communications, Mr. Cooper held various leadership positions, such as, Founder and President of eSquared Communications, District Sales Director of Nuvox, District Channel Manager of Nuvox & NewSouth, General Manager and President of Galaxy Distributing.
Mr. Cooper is a 1980 graduate of Eastern Kentucky University with a BBA in Business Adminstration. 1978 graduate of Eastern Kentucky University with and ABA in retailing.
Mr. Cooper is a member of several local associations in Lexington. He is also a member and Deacon at Immanual Baptist Church in Lexington.
Mr. Cooper is married to Colleen Gaye Cooper and has two children, Kevin and Jaclyn.
Specialties: Cost Containment with emphasis in Business Communications, Voice, Data, & Video Networks. Local, domestic & global. Voip equipment, both premise and hosted.