Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Public Relations, Sales / Marketing, Six Pixels of Separation, Technology
Words with Small Business media pro, Kahala Grier
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kahala Grier discuss the following:
- Where did the idea for Top 5 Media Group come from?
- What is one habit of yours that makes your more productive as an entrepreneur?
- What is one strategy that has helped you grow your business?
- What is one failure that you have had as an entrepreneur? How did you overcome it?
- What three pieces of advice would you give to college students who want to become entrepreneurs?
- How do you find people to bring into your organization that truly care about the organization the way you do?
- What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
- What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
Kahala Grier has worked for various companies including CNN, TBS, and NBC as well as non-profit organizations such as the International Black Summit. She approaches every clients needs with a creative imagination and a competitive edge. With every consultation, her main goal is to understand the clients needs and produce amazing results.
Originally born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y., Kahala attended Clark Atlanta University, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications in 2000. She went on to earn her Masters of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix in 2004.
After several years working in the media industry, she took on freelance projects, creating marketing and publicity campaigns for her clients. She strongly felt that smaller businesses needed PR the most yet they lacked the time and the resources needed to promote their businesses. With that thought, Top 5 Media Group was born. Kahala and her team’s ultimate goal is to offer small and mid-size business the press coverage and promotion that they deserve in today’s highly competitive media market.