OnCall, making the world’s experts accessible from the palm of your hand
Brandon Xavier the Founder of OnCall, a mobile service (for iOS and Android devices) that enables consumers and businesses to recruit and retain experts from a multitude of industries joins Enterprise Radio and the Mobile App Channel.
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview about OnCall.
- How does OnCall make the world’s experts accessible from the palm of your hand, so to speak?
- Why should an expert join OnCall?
- OnCall also helps experts refine their respective profiles. Tell us about this feature and the benefits of having a profile that resonates with a particular audience.
- What additional information would you like listeners to know about OnCall?
Brandon Xavier is the Founder of OnCall, a mobile (for iOS and Android devices) service that enables consumers and businesses to recruit and retain experts from a multitude of industries.
Along with reviews or background information about each professional, as well as the freedom to video chat with the candidates of your choosing, OnCall allows you to find and hire the right specialist – in just a few minutes.
A native of Toronto, Brandon holds a BSc in Computer Science from Staffordshire University (UK) and an MBA from the University of Toronto. Please visit http://on-call.me for more information.
Show Links: http://on-call.me