Wingerz: Why didn’t I think of that?
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Lefrancois discuss the following:
- How did you come up with Wingerz and what was the process to bring to market?
- What do you think was the most difficult part of inventing Wingerz and what would you do differently?
- What obstacles did you have in the process and how did you overcome them?
- Entrepreneurship is tough- how did you stay motivated?
- Where is Wingerz now and where do you see the product in a year?
- If you could go back in time and start the process over- what is the one action item you would do differently?
Our disposable product protects the thumb, index and middle finger against all greases and sticky sauces that may prevent you from enjoying Buffalo wings, ribs or any other finger foods due to the mess they leave behind. Wingerz also helps to prevent cuts from shellfish (i.e. lobster) along with saving you from the long lasting smelly juices that no amount of washing can completely remove.
People also listened to this: Secrets to starting and scaling an online business using Amazon