Why Zippy Financial are now multi award winners
Louisa Sanghera, the owner and principal broker of Zippy Financial, an award winning mortgage broker again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss their success this last year.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Financial Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Louisa Sanghera discuss the following:
- It looks to have been an amazing year for you and Zippy Financial Louisa, it’s just been award after award for Zippy Financial this year, tell us about a few of the awards and highlights this year for you?
- Why do you think you’ve got these awards why do you think you achieved them, there are some great brokers out there what made you stand out from the rest?
- There’s been a slowdown in the market in Sydney is that affecting business?
- What changes have you noticed in particular with the lenders what are they doing differently that people should be aware of?
- How do you manage to get your business then Louisa, where do your clients come from?
- I also noticed you don’t just do mortgages at Zippy would you like to tell our listeners what other services you provide there at zippy finance?
Zippy Financial Group is owned and managed by Louisa Sanghera, with passion and absolute dedication to her clients. She has curated a hand[-picked team of highly experienced brokers to support her as loan processors, who share her vision to provide exceptional service and look after Zippy clients for life.
Louisa is a well-known and well-loved businesswoman around Sydney – affectionately known as the “Mum’s Champion”, and is recognised by everyone who knows her as hardworking, dedicated and visionary leader. Her work with Zippy and being an active supporter of the wider business community, earned her the title of ‘Outstanding Business Person of the Year’ at the 2017 Local Business Awards.
Louisa created Zippy Financial after a 25 year career in banking. Through experience, she noticed the broking industry was generally lacking in empathy and genuine client-focused care. She decided to use her expert knowledge and extensive management training to start her own business and the Zippy Financial Group was born. Being a working mum herself, Louisa had an ambition to create a practice of working mums, supporting them with a career that fit around their family lifestyle.
Understanding that most women, many of whom are busy mums and often working mums, or “mumprenerus’, run the family finances, Louisa has established a strong affinity with these amazing women, who trust Louisa to guide them with their finances and investment strategies. Both Louisa and her team understand their clients very well and have total empathy with them.
People also listened to this: The Australian FinTech player disrupting the American Financial services industry