The Australian FinTech player disrupting the American Financial services industry
Adrian Johnstone the CCO and Co-Founder of Practifi, a fast-growing Australian fintech company that has recently expanded to the U.S. joins Enterprise Radio. He shares his insights on how to leverage technology for growth, with a specific focus on the financial services industry.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Adrian Johnstone discuss the following:
- Where did the idea for Practifi come from?
- What is it about the industry, that is so ripe for change?
- What do you find most advisors struggling with or searching for in terms of business technology?
- Why do so many companies need a BMP rather than a CRM in general – what are the misconceptions?
- How can the industry remain competitive into the future, while dealing with a new generation who has previously not valued such advice, or rely on digital means?
Adrian Johnstone has over 20 years experience helping advice businesses of all sizes leverage technology for growth. In his role as Practifi’s Chief Commercial Officer, Adrian drives the go-to-market strategy and product direction globally, gaining deep insight into the needs of advisers the world over. He is a regular visitor to the stage for keynote and panel sessions in Australia & the US on how to make technology deliver value.
People also listened to this: Cash Flow, the Number One Challenge for Small Business