Thomas Keil, a professor at the University of Zurich, Switzerland, where he teaches strategy and international management, and a partner at The Next Advisors joins Enterprise Radio. Keil is also author of his books “The Next CEO” and “The Next Leadership Team: How to Select, Build, and Optimize Your Top Team”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
- How does one identify their company type and the best leadership approach for it?
- Which types of leadership teams find success—and which are prone to failure?
- What are 3 telltale signs it’s time to rethink (or replace) your executive team members?
- How does one effectively tap into differences and leverage their team’s diversity?
- Why is building a capable leadership team only the first step, and what would come next?
THOMAS KEIL,D.SC.,is a professor at the University of Zurich, Switzerland, where he teaches strategy and international management, and a partner atThe Next Advisors. An internationally recognized authority on CEO succession and leadership teams, he’s taught executives from Asia, Europe, and North America and is a regular keynote speaker. His award-winning research has been published in top academic and practitioner journals, including Harvard Business Review and MIT Sloan Management Review, and his books,The Next CEOandThe Next Leadership Team: How to Select, Build, and Optimize Your Top Team(Routledge; May 24, 2023).
People also listened to this: HR Pro: Why Remote Work Can Change Both the Workplace and the World