Barbie Brewer, an expert in developing critical areas of modern business performance and culture, including remote and hybrid workforces joins Enterprise Radio. Brewer is also the author of Lead & Let Live & Chief Culture Officer at GitLab.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
- What motivated you to write your book?
- What advice do you have for those early in their career?
- What is important for a healthy company culture?
- What is value of remote work to society?
- What is the value of remote work for employees?
- What do the best leaders have in common?
Barbie Brewer, author of Live and Let Lead began her career in Silicon Valley during the dot.com boom of the ’90s and is now an industry-leading expert in developing critical areas of modern business performance and culture, including remote and hybrid workforces. As Chief Culture Officer at GitLab Inc., Brewer contributed to the all-remote SAS company’s growth from 150 employees to over 1,000 in more than 60 countries. She was Vice President of Talent for Netflix when the streaming service expanded from 20 million subscribers to over 150 million.
People also listened to this: Portland Radio Project: Music Hand Picked by Humans