Quantifiable Results with SEO Strategy
Dmitrii Kustov, the Internet Marketing Director and the founder of Regex SEO – a Houston-based digital marketing agency joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dmitrii Kustov discuss the following:
- What is SEO? What are the “ingredients” of it?
- With so many SEO companies out there, Why did you decide to create Regex SEO? How is it different from other SEO agencies?
- It’s fairly common to hear that SEO is dead. Is it true? Why business owners should consider investing in SEO?
- Can business owners do SEO themselves?
- How can business owners or marketing managers make sure that a hired SEO company does its job?
Declared the “SEO Rockstar” by the American Marketing Association, Dmitrii has significantly increased the online presence of brands through custom digital marketing campaigns and innovative content marketing techniques. Dmitrii is the Internet marketing director at Regex SEO and his work has appeared on MOZ, RankWatch, SEMrush, HackerNoon, UpCity, Business Innovator Radio, Small Biz Bonfire and many other high-profile marketing platforms.
People also listened to this: Why the Digital Workforce is Ripe for Disruption with Michael Graham