Early-stage business incubator helping entrepreneurs fast-track blockchain innovations
Nick Casares, Product Director for Polyient Labs, an early-stage business incubator helping entrepreneurs fast-track blockchain innovations joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nick Casares discuss the following:
- What is Polyient Labs?
- What was the inspiration behind launching Polyient?
- What do you look for when an entrepreneur comes to Polyient with an idea for a company he or she wants to launch?
- Can you talk about some of the companies Polyient is currently working with or wants to work with?
- For listeners not familiar with blockchain, can you explain how the technology works? What makes it different?
- Most people think of is bitcoin. What’s the difference between bitcoin and blockchain?
- You’ve recently been to a blockchain conference in San Francisco. What are hearing, where is the technology going next?
- Your background shows you have a long history of working with tech startups. What would you say is the biggest change in the tech landscape you’ve seen in the last two years?
- Can you name three pieces of advice you can give to new entrepreneurs who are looking at a startup?
Nick Casares is Product Director for Polyient Labs, where he is responsible for helping portfolio startups fully realize, build and bring to market next-gen blockchain innovations.
Polyient Labs is an early-stage business incubator helping entrepreneurs fast-track blockchain innovations by providing them with the insight, guidance, services, support, working capital and direction needed to power their next-gen solutions.
Prior to joining Polyient, he worked in a variety of leadership roles in UX and product management for an array of startups.
People also listened to this: Andrea Davis, one of the leading women CRE executives in Arizona