Where to Buy Announces Launch of CPG Store Locator Software
Brittany Woyma, the Co-Founder of Where to Buy, the new way Consumer Packaged Companies can now capture and measure grocery data quickly, efficiently, and affordably joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brittany Woyma discuss the following:
- What exactly is Where To Buy and who is the business targeted to?
- Please describe how Where To Buy helps Consumer Packaged Goods Companies?
- How does your partner Datasembly gather the digital information to help CPG companies gather accurate store product locations?
- How does this help companies and how does it help the consumer?
- Are other companies doing this and if so what makes Where To Buy different?
- How did you and your co-founder come up with the idea?
- What are your goals and next steps for Where To Buy?
- What advise would you give to other entrepreneurs on starting a business?
- Where can brands go to sign up and learn more about Where To Buy and the costs?
Brittany Woyma is the Co-Founder of Where to Buy, the new way Consumer Packaged Companies can now capture and measure grocery data quickly, efficiently, and affordably. Brittany has spent most of her career working with brands of all sizes to create and drive successful advertising and communications campaigns. Working with brands like Nestle, Starbucks, Adidas and smaller start-up brands, her passion lies in helping solve unique business challenges to drive incremental growth and relevance for each client. Most recently, Brittany has shifted from solving brands’ advertising needs to a more entrepreneurial role, building, and creating more seamless and affordable ways to help CPG brands drive awareness and purchase. After 15 years in NYC, Brittany now resides in Portland, OR with her three children and husband and spends her non-working hours exploring all the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
People also listened to this: Strictly Restaurants™ Providing Top-Tier Restaurant Accounting & Consulting Services