Strictly Restaurants™ Providing Top-Tier Restaurant Accounting & Consulting Services
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeff Lavelle discuss the following:
- Tell us about Strictly Restaurants – what do you do exactly to help restaurants prosper?
- Explain your range of services.
- What is your background in the Restaurant Industry and how did this help you in creating Strictly Restaurants?
- How has the pandemic affected restaurants and your business and how has your business helped restaurants during this difficult time
- Tell me about your team and how that team helps your clients with their expertise?
- What can you tell our listeners about starting a business – is it based on passion, knowledge or a combination?
- What kinds of restaurants have you and can you help most?
Jeff has spent 24 years in the hospitality industry as a Restaurant Controller prior to opening Strictly Restaurants™. His immense success is attributed in part to his detailed work experiences in various positions within the restaurant industry and his strong financial background. Jeff and his family previously owned and operated their own restaurant/deli for several years. His last full-time position as CFO/Controller was with French Chef David Bouley which led them to start Strictly Restaurants™ thereafter. As being an industry insider, Jeff has come to understand what each position and individual brings to the success or failure of a restaurant.
Jeff has worked both the FOH (front of the house) and the BOH (back of the house) in various capacities then transitioned his way into the corporate office and is presently, the owner of his own business. He has the expertise and experience to turn a less profitable restaurant into a profitable business or an average restaurant into a Michelin star worthy place. Whether you are looking to make a profit, increase your customer base, or take your restaurant to the next level of successful management, Jeff and his team has what it takes to make it successful.
People also listened to this: Why Communities Disappear: The Unspoken Truths of Community Revitalization