What Sectors Start-ups Should be Targeting in the New Normal
Dr. Indranil Ghosh, an MIT-trained scientist, investor, entrepreneur, and advisor to governments around the world again joins Enterprise Radio. He is the author of the book Powering Prosperity: A Citizen’s Guide to Shaping the 21st Century.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
- Can you discuss the importance of supporting small enterprise and growth ventures in the post-covid economic recovery?
- Your book, “Powering Prosperity” is a citizen’s guide to shaping the 21st century. Can you explain some of the key steps you outline?
- What sectors should start-ups be targeting in the new normal?
- Why is there a gap in funding for minority-owned businesses and what is being done about it going forward?
- Can you discuss the launch of a new initiative to address this critical issue?
Dr. Ghosh is the CEO and Founder of Tiger Hill Capital and author of the book Powering Prosperity: A Citizen’s Guide to Shaping the 21st Century. He is based in London and leads the firm’s research and investment activities as well as spearheading the Healthcare platform. Dr. Ghosh is a well-known figure in the investment community and manages Tiger Hill’s relationships with sovereign investors and large private business groups.
Prior to Tiger Hill Capital, Dr. Ghosh was the Head of Strategy and Macroeconomics at Mubadala, a $60Bn direct investment company of the Abu Dhabi government. He was responsible for portfolio strategy, incubation of new investment areas, and corporate business development. Earlier in his investment career, Dr. Ghosh was a Senior Investment Advisor at Bridgewater Associates (Westport, US), the largest Global Macro hedge fund in the world with over $100Bn assets under management. Dr. Ghosh began his career at McKinsey and Company where he was an Associate Partner in the New York Office and advised numerous healthcare, financial services and private equity clients.
Dr. Ghosh holds a PhD and MSCEP in Chemical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and a M.Eng. and MA in Natural Sciences from Trinity College, Cambridge University.
People also listened to this: SEO Tips to help build your online presence and convert more leads