Key Concepts of Asset Protection
Brian T. Bradley Esq., the Senior Managing Partner of Bradley Legal Corp., an Asset Protection Attorney for High Net Worth families and individuals, Entrepreneurs, Real Estate Investors and Ultra High Net Worth Families joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio in working in association with the Legal Corner.
- What is Asset Protection?
- What has changed in the legal system over the last 30 years to make asset protection so important?
- What is the difference between a single member LLC and a multi-member LLC when it comes to asset protection?
- What is it that you are really protecting? Is it gross value or net?
- What is an asset protection trusts and whats the different between domestic and foreign trusts?
Brian T. Bradley, Esq. is a leading Educator and nationally recognized Asset Protection Attorney for High Risk Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Real Estate Investors and Ultra High Net Worth Families. Brian’s goal is to give you peace of mind knowing your assets are safe.
Brian was selected to the Best Attorneys of America List 2020, Lawyers of Distinction List 3 years in a row 2018 through 2020, Super Lawyers Rising Star List 2015,nominated to Americas Top 100 High Stake Litigators List. He also writes and teaches on High-End Asset Protection. Brian has been a featured guest on numerous Investing, Real Estate, Cashflow, Finance and Coaching shows.
People also listened to this: How To Get Serious About Employee Background Checks