SEO Tips to help build your online presence and convert more leads
Nalini Prasad, Chief Strategy Officer of BluShark Digital, a cutting edge digital marketing company that helps small businesses stand out online and grow their businesses joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nalini Prasad discuss the following:
- What is organic SEO vs local SEO?
- What do you need to do in order to achieve success in organic SEO – ranking on page 1 of google?
- What is something you can do to improve your Local SEO rankings in the local three pack?
- Is there a difference for firms starting with SEO build outs who have been established for a long time vs a brand new firm?
- What’s a new trending topic to be aware of in SEO?
Nalini Prasad has worked alongside Seth Price — Managing Partner of Price Benowitz, LLP and Founder of BluShark Digital — to create a digital marketing agency focused on helping small law firms build their business and stand out online. Nalini frequently speaks across the country educating legal audiences on how to best utilize trending SEO techniques to generate quality leads online.
Nalini also shares creative strategies to leverage traditional offline marketing efforts to build a firm’s brand and increase online visibility. As Chief Strategy Officer at BluShark Digital, Nalini designs and implements cutting-edge strategies across the four fundamental aspects of digital marketing – sophisticated content creation, creative link-building, savvy technical optimization, and community-driven local SEO.
Born and raised in Florida, Nalini moved to DC 12 years ago. She counts this as one of her better life decisions and has no intention of ever returning to a life where seasons do not exist. When Nalini’s not geeking out over Google’s latest algorithm update, she enjoys sporting events, traveling, scotch, and chocolate covered pretzels.
People also listened to this: Reinventing your offering to keep business thriving during uncertainty