Using data and analytics to improve websites and online marketing
Matthew Edgar and Andrea Streff, Co-Owners of Elementive, a consultancy that helps small businesses understand and use their marketing data and web analytics joins Enterprise Radio.
- There is a lot happening in the online marketing space. After working with as many small businesses as you have, what is one of the biggest challenges that you hear small businesses are facing?
- How do businesses address these challenges?
- How should small business go about measuring and analyzing their website and online marketing?
- Are analytics tools overwhelming? When and in what way should you use the analytics tools?
- What are some tips you can offer to help businesses get started?
Elementive helps clients understand and use their marketing data and analytics. Using a combination of industry knowledge, research, analysis, measurement, audits and testing Elementive finds the most actionable insights and innovative solutions for clients. Services include consultation, education and guidance.
Elementive’s co-founders, Matthew Edgar and Andrea Streff, have a background running ecommerce websites, managing marketing departments, and consulting with internal and external staff. They leverage that background to help other marketers and web professionals better serve their stakeholders by finding the right ways to optimize their website and online marketing.