Understanding the Power of Brand Management
Roger Dudler, the Founder and CEO of Frontify, a cloud-based software that’s the living core for brand guidelines, asset libraries, and projects joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Roger Dudler discuss the following:
- You have some big funding news – a $22.3M Series B. What can you share about the investors – EQT Ventures – what this means for Frontify, and plans on how you’ll use the funding.
- Frontify provides a brand management software. Can you explain what brand management is, exactly, and how does it impact business value?
- Where was the idea for Frontify born, and what does building a SaaS company in St. Gallen, Switzerland look like?
- You’ve got an office in New York as well. How does this fit into the big picture?
- What does the future of Frontify and this category look like? What’s next?
Summary: Frontify is truly defining a category with its all-in-one solution for brands, growing and adapting to the unique needs of each business. Proper brand management is a critical aspect of building long-term brand and business value.
Founder & CEO of Frontify, Roger Dudler, was born in a small town in Eastern Switzerland. He worked as a software engineer and product designer in the software industry for over 10 years. In 2012, Roger was inspired to create a platform that could simplify interdisciplinary collaboration in branding products and launched Frontify in 2013. In addition to spearheading the company, Roger has worked on several software products ranging from governmental to weather forecast applications. He is the proud father of a 4-year old boy and enjoys spending time with his family in the city of St. Gallen.
People also listened to this: Millennials, and the Blockchain World