Triphop, the first online cash rewards program disrupting the travel industry
Basil Elotol, the Founder and CEO of Triphop, the first online cash rewards program disrupting the travel industry joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Basil Elotol discuss the following:
- Please describe Triphop in your own words. How was the company first founded?
- Why do you believe the site is a disruptor to the hotel booking industry?
- Is the site just for business travelers?
- Does one have to sign up, to get cash back and does signing up cost anything?
- How and why can you provide cash back to customers. Is there a catch?
- Do I have to use the cash to book again on your site?
- Will you expand into the airline and car rental space in the future?
- The holidays are super stressful and there is always last minute travel involved. Can you provide a few tips on how to prepare in advance if possible to avoid last minute holiday stressful travel?
- For those who are starting new businesses, is there any advice you can provide from your own experience to ensure that the business is off to the right start?
- Where can one go to find more information on the company and book their next hotel stay?
Basil Elotol is the Founder and CEO of Triphop, the first online cash rewards program disrupting the travel industry. With over 15 years in the travel and technology industry, Elotol is an industry expert when it comes to travel. His brainchild Triphop was designed to provide travelers with generous cash incentives by providing a simple, immediate, online booking system for booking hotel stays.
Elotol and his team has grown Triphop to become the most rewarding online travel website in the hotel booking marketplace. Prior to founding Triphop, Elotol was part of the executive team of a travel and roaming technology startup and played an instrumental role in successfully growing the company to over 200 million in annual revenue, 16 offices around the world, and over 530 employees until it’s successful acquisition. Elotol started his career working for Fortune 500 companies such as Accenture and SAP.
People also listened to this: Dolphin Point Villas, Key Largo’s newest paradise getaway